- The festival
- Courses on display
- BSc (Hons) Design Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Computer Aided Product Design
- BSc (Hons) Media Technology
- BSc (Hons) Music and Audio Technology
- BA/BSc (Hons) Product Design
- BA (Hons) Industrial Design
- BSc (Hons) Sustainable Graphics & Packaging (Top Up)
- BSc (Hons) Games Technology
- Festival history
- Schools & colleges day
- Contact Us
This course involves, and places particular emphasis on, using appropriate tools and techniques to integrate music, audio, graphics, animation and games for distributed applications.
Specific topics covered, to name but a few, include radio and TV content production, games programming, human computer interaction issues, game level design plus 3D modelling and animation. We also focus on entrepreneurship via learning in the area of business development, including company creation and business planning.